Monday, August 27, 2012

one year old already!

I can't believe my little baby is already 1!
Time has gone by way too quickly.
I am loving all the new things Mckoy does every day
but I can't help be a little sad that my little boy isn't so little anymore!
 
He turned one on July 28 and we had a fun day planned for him!
Of coarse he didn't really have a clue that it was a special day but it was still fun to do for him!
 
We started off letting Mckoy open up one of his presents he loved it!
 we then took him to Build-a-Bear to get his first Bear!
 
Later that night we had a Pirate Birthday Party planned for him
with all of our family and friends at my parents house!
My mom helped me plan and decorate for his party but
unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate and it was really windy so we
 weren't able to decorate with everything that i wanted to!
 But all of our family and friends made it a special day
for Mckoy! He was one spoiled little boy he went home
with tons and tons of new toys!
Some pics from his party. . .
 





 



 
His first birthday ended up being a great one. I was a little emotional but in a good way!
Just amazing to see how much Mckoy has grown up it seems like just yesterday I
was holding him in my arms for the first time.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment