Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat!!

I love Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays!
And this year i was extra excited because it was Mckoys first Halloween!
Even though he didn't understand a thing it was still fun!

The entire weekend and halloween day turned out to be great!

On Friday, my mom, Tasha and I went to a "Witches Party" at Tonias!
Tonia always does the most amazing things and it was such a cute party! 




 
 Saturday afternoon we took Ivy and Mckoy to Syrcause City pumpkin walk,
they had blow up toys, face painting and activities for the kids to do! 




 Saturday night my mom offered to watch Mckoy for us so me and Trev
decided to go out dancing for halloween and for his birthday that was the next day!




Monday, we had family dinner at my mom's and
 took Ivy and Mckoy out trick or treating!
Ivy was a cupcake and Mckoy was a monkey!



first time trick or treating :) 
 

skeleton pj's

trick or treating wore him out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment